Category: Vicariate of San Roque
Published Date Hits: 672
Print

SAINT JOSEPH THE WORKMAN PARISH
Established: April 8, 1994
Doña Rita corner Sampalukan Streets, Caloocan City
Tel. No.: (02) 287 6113
PRIEST IN - CHARGE: Rev. Fr. Alberto T. Caballero


BRIEF HISTORY

SAMPALUKAN, A PLACE WHERE FURNITURE SHOPS stand adjacent to each other, is only befitting to have a parish created in the honor of Saint Joseph the Workman, a carpenter himself. The parish exemplifies the personality of their patron saint –– industrious, courageous, and holy.

From its name alone, Sampalukan is known as a location where several Sampalok trees can be found. Within this place existed two organizations way back to 1935, known as the “Patnibay ng Nayon”, which is composed of the elders, and the “Gabay ng Sinampalukan”, as its youthful counterpart (Gabay ng Sinampalukan was eventually changed into Bisig ng Kabataan). The organizations took charge of civic and religious activities, as well as protecting the community from different crimes and accidents. They constructed a shed that served as their headquarters, that later on became a multi–purpose hall –– a place where meetings are done, arguments are settled, masses and festivities are held.

In the early 1960’s, the hall was transferred to the present site of the church. It was enlarged in order to accommodate more people. At the same time, the hall was initiated to formally become a chapel, under the leadership of Maximo Liwag, then Teniente del Barrio of Samaplukan. The chapel officers were elected years after the transfer of the chapel. It was in this time, with the help of Mario de Guzman, the first chairman, that masses were celebrated monthly through the permission of Msgr. Pedro Vecido, then parish priest of the San Roque Parish.

Through the years, the chapel had its share of changes, as the number of parishioners dramatically increased, paving the way for a regular weekly liturgical celebration. By 1980, Rev. Msgr. Boanerges Lechuga, then San Roque parish priest, gave his permission to expand the chapel. Every member of the community had a role to fill upon. The chapel’s renovation was finished in time for Christmas Day 1983, which also serves as the day of its inaugural blessing as a parish.

But on December 18, a big fire broke out and destroyed everything in Sampalukan, including the newly finished chapel. After the smoke has cleared, the fire burned the buildings with the morale and the faith of the people.

Yet in the midst of the tragedy, the people proved why they should be called as the parishioners of St. Joseph: they showed his character, strong–willed in the midst of hardships; patient for the next chances to come; and ever obedient to the will of God. Out of the ashes and the charred remains, the people slowly reconstructed their houses, their lives, and their church. The community of Sampalukan stood up once again, and with their faith in God and in the Gospel, Saint Joseph Chapel was officially declared a parish by the Archbishop of Manila, His Eminence Jaime L. Cardinal Sin on April 8, 1994.

PATRON SAINT

Saint Joseph

SAINT JOSEPH, THE MAN BETROTHED TO MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST, was chosen to be the human stepfather of Jesus in fulfillment of the scriptures, which says that the Messiah would come from the line of King David.

But though Joseph’s genealogy traces to King David, he had no evidences of royalty on him. He was a humble carpenter, living a simple life of principles and morals. In fact, when Joseph died, he had nothing to give Jesus but his ideals, and his title and his skills as a carpenter, or tektos in Greek, of Nazareth.

But more than his job, Joseph is well admired because of his courage and faith to the will of God. At the moment he learned about the pregnancy of Mary, he decided to silently end their engagement, which God has not intended. As the angel of God appeared to Joseph, he immediately followed its orders, taking care of Mary as she took the pains of childbearing, and afterwards loving Jesus as his real own son.

Saint Joseph is regarded as the patron saint of workers, and as the protector of the Church. As the parishioners of Saint Joseph Parish follow the lead of Saint Joseph, the community tries to exert more effort in defending the church as well as serving each other.


FEAST DAY/ FIESTA DAY
May 1

PARISH PRIESTS

Rev. Fr. Rudy Tulibas May 1994 – 1997
Rev. Fr. Ernesto Panelo May 1997 – August 1997
Rev. Fr, Alberto Delvo September 1997 – January 2000
Rev. Fr. Gaudioso Sustento January 2000 – August 2004
Rev. Fr. Ruben Maybuena August 2004 – May 2008.
Rev. Fr. Joel Sabijon May 2008 - December 2013
Rev. Fr. Edgardo Guantero January 2014 - 2016

 

CHURCH SERVICES

MASSES
Mondays 6:30AM
Tuesday 6:30AM
Wednesday 6:30AM
Thursday 6:30AM
Friday 6:30AM
Saturday 6:30AM
Sunday 6:30AM, 8:30AM, 5:00PM & 6:30PM

BAPTISM
Sundays 9:30AM
Special Baptism by appointment (scheduled three days before the Baptism)

CONFESSION
Every 1st Thursday of the month (during Holy Hour) & by appointment

CONFIRMATION
None

MATRIMONY
By appointment

SICK CALL
By appointment

NOVENAS
Perpetual Devotion Every Wednesday
St. Joseph Devotion Every Thursday

PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL MEMBERS

Dr. Enrique M. Orlina PPC Chairperson
Ernesto Hernandez PPC Vice-Chairperson
Elsie Goleta Secretary
Alice Gercio Treasurer
Trinidad Abuel Auditor
Zamorita B. Irabagon Worship Ministry Coordinator
Milagros S. Quiambao Education Ministry Coordinator
Fe B. AblenSocial Services Ministry Coordinator

 
Category: Vicariate of San Roque
Published Date Hits: 863
Print

IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY PARISH
Established: December 9, 1988
M.H. del Pilar Street, Maysilo, Malabon City
Tel. No.: (02) 277 – 2548
PARISH PRIEST: Rev. Fr. Lauro G. Frias
Associate Priest: 


BRIEF HISTORY

IN RESPONSE TO THE REQUEST of the residents of Santolan, Maysilo, and Panghulo on having a parish, the Archbishop of Manila, His Eminence Jaime L. Cardinal Sin notified the community that their pledge will be granted. Thus on November 21, 1988, the Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish was canonically erected, with Rev. Fr. Antonio Nopasa as its first parish priest.

The small chapel at the foot of the Malinta Bridge served as the temporary site of the parish. On September 4, 1989, the parish priest, together with the newly formed parish pastoral council wrote a letter to Cardinal Sin, requesting a portion of the rice fields of the Heart of Mary Villa to be a parish site. His Eminence, along with the consent of the good RGS sisters, formally granted the utilization of the 6, 000 square meter land of the Heart of Mary Villa for the parish.

On June 12, 1992, Rev. Fr. Donardo S. Bermejo was appointed to be the second parish priest of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish. Under Fr. Bermejo leadership, the parish focused on the creation of Basic Ecclesial Communities (BEC), along with the empowerment of the parish’s formation programs such as the Bible Study, Mariology classes, Christology, and spiritual seminars. These measures converted the community from being passive members into strong willed parishioners, thus opening up other programs to address their needs. Along the way, the parish ventured on other forms of aid, for an instance, medical missions, and the establishment of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Lending Cooperative.
Along the way, Fr. Bermejo transferred the daily Sunday masses to a makeshift chapel, which is the current parish site. The relocation of the church led to the awareness of the community regarding the parochial activities and the construction of the new building. The move also made the number of Sunday masses rise from one to ten, all of which are jam–packed.

Three months after the construction, the parish was blessed by Cardinal Sin on December 17, 1995. Then, on July 20, 1996, two more structures in the parish were blessed –– the Perpetual Adoration Chapel, and the Medical–Dental clinic, this time, by Most Rev. Teodoro Bacani. The Immaculate Heart of Mary School, Knights of Columbus Chamber, Immaculate Heart of Mary Resurrection Ossuary, and the Cardinal Sin’s Hall, among others, are the existing evidences that in the unity of a parish, much can be attained.


PATRON

Immaculate Heart of Mary

THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY IS A VENERATION TO THE MOTHER OF Jesus Christ, in preference to her joys and sorrows during her earthly life; her love to her God as a pious person; and her maternal affection to Jesus Christ and the whole human race.

The Immaculate Heart of Mary is often pictured as a heart pierced by a sword, in reference to the love of Mary for her child, as she experiences the bitterness of that love by seeing her son suffer at the hands of the Jews. This image was prophesized by the old man in Jesus Christ’s presentation to the temple, wherein the old man told Mary that “the Child would be the reason why her heart will be pierced by a sword.”

But other than the joys of her life, and courage in facing trials, Mary’s heart serves as an example of extreme humility; her submission, and obedience to the will of God, and being happy about it tells us the personality of Mary. She is of a strong character and faith. Her song, the Magnificat, which is included in the Gospel of Saint Luke, furthermore expresses her joy in reverence to the Lord with whom all things are possible.

Saint Leo once said that even before physical conception, Mary had already received her son in her soul. Saint Augustine of Hippo, as an aftermath, said that Mary was blessed not because of having bore Jesus Christ physically, but because of bearing Jesus in her heart in every path she took.


FIESTA DAY
A week after the feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus


PARISH PRIESTS

Rev. Fr. Antonio Nopasa
Rev. Fr. Dandi Bermejo
Rev. Fr. Gaudioso A. Sustento
Rev. Fr. Ronaldo C. Pedroso


PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL CHAIRPERSON
Ms. Leoney Acuña

 

CHURCH SERVICES

MASSES
Sunday Masses - 6:00 AM, 7:30 AM (ENGLISH MASS), 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM (ENGLISH MASS); 3:30 PM (CHILDREN’S MASS), 5:00 PM (ENGLISH MASS), 6:30 PM, 8:00 PM (ENGLISH)

BAPTISM
Every Sunday at 11: 30 AM

 
Category: Vicariate of San Roque
Published Date Hits: 829
Print

SACRED HEART OF JESUS PARISH
Established: November 6, 1960
M.H. del Pilar corner Pureza Streets, Tugatog, Malabon City
Tel. No.: (02) 288 3777

PARISH PRIEST: Rev. Fr. Mariano C. Bartolome, Jr.


BRIEF HISTORY

THE FIRST UNIT OF THE LEGION OF MARY, Praesidium Regina Pacis, founded on October 19, 1947, was instrumental in the establishment of the Parish of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Tugatog had two chapels, and in both chapels, masses on Sundays and on Holy Days of Obligation were regularly celebrated through the efforts of the Legion of Mary. This vibrant beginning was credited to the faith of the community along with the Vincentian Priests and Most Rev. Teotimo C. Pacis, C.M., as they shepherd the flock in San Bartolome. Bishop Pacis served as the pillar and strength of the parishioners, and of the lay organizations as well.

On March 25, 1958, the Legionaries, through the encouragement of their spiritual director, Rev. Fr. Jovito Reyes, sent a petition to the Archbishop of Manila, His Eminence Rufino J. Cardinal Santos, for the separation of Tugatog from San Bartolome. The request was granted in 1960, with the chapel on M. H. del Pilar serving as the temporary parish church.

It was during the administration of Rev. Fr. Reynaldo V. Romero that the site for the parish was acquired; however, it was only in Rev. Fr. Antonio Benedicto’s supervision that the construction of the church was started and completed. The first Parish Council was as well created in Fr. Benedicto’s term.

Through the years, several parish lay organizations have been instituted, such as the Praesidium Janua Coeli (1960); Apostleship of Prayer (1961); Catholic Women’s League and the Mother Butlers Guild (1962).

PATRON

Sacred Heart of Jesus

THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR RELIGIOUS devotions to Jesus Christ, attributed to the divine love and mercy that He provides for humanity. The devotion was made known to the world through a French Catholic nun, Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque, who learned the dedication from Jesus Himself, from an experience wherein Jesus allowed her to lay her head upon His heart.

Saint Margaret Alacoque, a nun from the Sisters of the Good Shepherd Congregation, was the premier witness of several apparitions of Jesus Christ, wherein the Lord expressed his love for mankind, and His sorrow for man’s ungratefulness. Saint Margaret’s mission astounded the world with different revelations, including indulgences in return for the grant of Jesus’ requests, and constant and fervent devotion to the Sacred Heart.

The Sacred Heart is often depicted in Christian art as a flaming heart shining with divine light, pierced by the lance-wound, surrounded by the crown of thorns, surmounted by a cross and bleeding. Sometimes the image shown shining within the bosom of Christ with his wounded hands pointing at the heart. The wounds and crown of thorns allude to the manner of Jesus' death, while the fire represents the transformative power of divine love.

The Feast of the Sacred Heart has been a Solemnity in the Roman Catholic liturgical calendar since 1856, and is celebrated 19 days after Pentecost. As Pentecost is always celebrated on Sunday, the Feast of the Sacred Heart always falls on a Friday.

 

 

PARISH PRIESTS

Rev. Fr. Reynaldo Romero November 1960 – July 1964
Rev. Fr. Antonio Q. Benedicto July 1964 – September 1972
Rev. Fr. Severino Lorica September 1972 – February 1976
Rev. Fr. Boanerges A. Lechuga February 1976 – December 1979
Rev. Fr. Domingo Cirilos, Jr. January 1980 – September 1983
Rev. Fr. Anastacio B. Gapac September 1983 – February 1996
Rev. Fr. Ricardo B. Mallari February 1996 – May 1997
Rev. Fr. Alex V. Amandy May 1997 – April 2002
Rev. Fr. Nestor P. Fajardo April 2002 – 2016


PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL CHAIRPERSON
Bro. Roberto Policarpio


CHURCH SERVICES

 

 

 
Category: Vicariate of San Roque
Published Date Hits: 964
Print

MARY HELP OF CHRISTIANS PARISH
Established: April 27, 1956
J.P. Rizal St., Maypajo , Caloocan City
Tel. No.: (02) 2887284

PARISH PRIEST: Rev. Fr. Ronaldo C. Pedroso


BRIEF HISTORY

THE DISTRICT OF MAYPAJO used to be a part of the San Roque Parish, though as early as 1926, district fiestas were celebrated independently, under the supervision of the “Kapisanan Gabay ng Nayon”. This organization was instrumental in the eventual transformation of the simple community into a productive parish.

It was in September 1951, through the organization of the Young Ladies Association of Charity (YLAC), that building a chapel was formally conceptualized. The chapel was inaugurated on December 15, 1952.

Regular Sunday masses were celebrated primarily by the secular priests, and later on, the Jesuit Missionaries, Rev. Frs. Albert Klaeser, J. Seffer, and Juan Desautel were invited. Rev. Fr. Pedro Abad proposed the building of a permanent church.

A piece of land intended for the church site, donated by the friars, was exchanged to its present site with the Kalookan City government. The parish was canonically erected on April 27, 1953. Then on May 20, 1956, the cornerstone for the construction of the Parish Church was laid by the Archbishop of Manila, His Eminence Rufino J. Cardinal Santos. The construction was completed in May 1960.

Little by little, Mary Help of Christian Parish started to synergize as several parish organizations such as the Couples for Christ, Charismatic Renewal, Knights of Columbus, Adoracion Nocturna, Soldiers of Christ, El Shaddai, Columbian Squires, Mother Butler Guild, and many more, blossomed like wild mushrooms. These organizations were given attention by the parish that in turn, benefited the parishioners of Maysilo.

Today, under the leadership of Rev. Fr. Larry Toledo, Mary Help of Christians Parish embodies the unbelievable faith of Mary to God’s will, as Our Mother continues to guide the whole Diocese of Kalookan through her simple yet gracious ways. The parish continues to strive through thick and thin, all through the intercession of Mary Auxilladora.


PATRON

Mary Help of Christians

MARY, THE HELP OF CHRISTIANS (Sancta Maria Auxilium Christianorum), is a Roman Catholic devotion in honor of the Virgin Mary. John Chrysostom w first used this title in 345. The devotion became popular in Europe during the pontificate of Pope Pius V and the fights against the Ottoman Empire. It was definitely established due to the great appreciation of Don Bosco for this Marian title and the development of the Salesian works in several countries since the second half of the 19th century. Although it is commonly associated with the Roman Catholic Church, the Orthodox Church has also known the devotion since 1030 in Ukraine, when the country was defended from a barbarian invasion.


FEAST DAY
May 24

 

PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL
Emilita B. Ablaza           Coordinator
Antonio L. Paulino          Asst. Coordinator
Rosemari B. Calano        Secretary
Mercedes Malacas           Treasurer
Elaine Trinidad               Auditor

PARISH PRIESTS

Rev. Fr. Victor Serrano May 1956 – July 1971
Rev. Fr. Vicente M. Coronel July 1971 – June 1972
Rev. Msgr. Augurio J. Juta June 1972 – July 1977
Rev. Fr. Mario M. Cruz July 1977 – April 1978
Rev. Msgr. Domingo K. Cirilos, Jr. April 1978 – January 1980
Rev. Fr. Manuel G. Nery January 1980 – January 1982
Rev. Msgr. Benjamin Razon February 1982 – March 1988
Rev. Msgr. Federico V. Navarro March 1988 – October 1989
Rev. Fr. Estanislao Soria November 1989 – January 1990
Rev. Fr. Antonio R. Villanueva February 1990 – January 1994
Rev. Fr. Alfredo P. Fermin January 1994 – July 2000
Rev. Fr. Lauro E. Toledo August 2000 – 2016

CHURCH SERVICES

MASSES
Mondays to Fridays: 6:00 AM
Wednesdays: 6:00 AM & 6:00 PM
Saturdays: 6:00 AM & 6:00 PM (Anticipated Mass)
Sundays: 5:30 AM, 6:45 AM, 8:00 AM, 9:15 AM, 5 00 PM, & 6:15 PM

BAPTISM
Sundays: 11:00 AM

CONFESSION
First Fridays: 5:00 PM & by Appointment

CONFIRMATION
Every Feast day

MATRIMONY
by Appointment

SICK CALL
by Appointment

 
Category: Vicariate of San Roque
Published Date Hits: 1411
Print

SAN ROQUE CATHEDRAL
Established: April 8, 1815
A. Mabini corner 10TH Ave. Streets, Caloocan City
PARISH PRIEST: Most Rev. Pablo Virgilio S. David, D.D.
RECTOR: Rev. Fr. Jeronimo Ma. J. Cruz
PAROCHIAL VICAR: Rev. Fr.Richard C. Omol
PAROCHIAL VICAR: Rev. Fr. Edgar E. Guantero
VISITING PRIESTS: Rev. Fr. Silverio R. Mutia and Rev. Fr. Rogelio S. Guinit


BRIEF HISTORY

THE SAN ROQUE CATHEDRAL, the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Kalookan, blossomed from a small chapel into a beacon of faith for her community. The construction of the chapel started in 1765 on a part of Kalookan called Libis Aromahan (Sitio de Espinas), led by the Parochial Vicar of Santo Niño de Tondo Parish, Rev. Fr. Manuel Vanquero. He gave the community two statues, that of San Roque and the Nuestra Señora de la Nieva. These statues are believed to be brought by the Augustinian Recollects from Talavera, Spain.

On April 8, 1815, the Archbishop of Manila, Most Rev. Antonio de Zulaivar, canonically erected the San Roque Parish, separating them from the Santo Niño de Tondo Parish. Rev. Fr. Manuel de San Miguel was their first parish priest, as the building was transfered from Libis Aromahan to Paltok, the church’s present site. In 1819, Rev. Fr. Vicente de San Francisco Xavier paved the way for the construction of a bigger church, which was completed in the administration of Rev. Fr. Cipriano Garcia.

Sometime in 1869, San Roque Parish ceased to be considered a parish because they could not give the proper “Tributas y numero de los aimas” as prescribed by the Sede Vacante Archbisphoeric de Manila. But with the election of Archbishop Jose Arangueren in 1892, San Roque was restored to their status as a parish.

San Roque Parish also played an essential piece during the Revolution against the Spanish regime, the American rule, and later on, the Japanese occupation. The parish’s church yard served as a meeting place for members of the Katipunan who marched to Balintawak and launched their attacks against the guardia civil. In 1899, General Antonio Luna sought refuge inside the church at the peak of the Filipino–American Revolution. It was also used in the Second World War when Col. Frederick Funston Regiment made the church in kabalyerisa.

After the war that harmed several communities, Rev. Fr. Victor Raymundo initiated the reconstruction of the church, with the Confradia de Sagrado de Corazon de Jesus leading the way. After Fr. Raymundo’s term, several parish priests, namely Rev. Frs. Eusebio Carreon, Pedro Abad, and Pedro Vicedo contributed to the task of revitalizing the old building. In 1977, Rev. Msgr. Augurio Juta planned for a bigger church, which never materialized because of a sudden change of assignment. It was only in the mid–1980, in the tenure of Rev. Msgr. Boanerges Lechuga’s term that the renovations and restorations were completed.

Amidst all the pain that has stormed the San Roque Parish, God had a special way of rewarding His church. During the year 2000, a year of joy for the whole Roman Catholic Church, the parish was declared as one of the Jubilee Churches in the Archdiocese of Manila by the Archbishop, His Eminence Jaime L. Cardinal Sin. On June 28, 2003, three years after, the greatest gift yet was given as His Holiness Pope John Paul II, through his Apostolic Letter “Quoniam Quaelibet”, created the Diocese of Kalookan, consisting of Kalookan City (South), Malabon City, and Navotas City, which elevated San Roque Parish into “the level and dignity of a cathedral.”

Today, San Roque Cathedral stands not only as a place for worship for thousands of people in the heart of Kalookan City, but also as a concrete reminder that through the years, even in the midst of adversities, we can always rely on God’s providence, just like San Roque did. God, through unshakeable faith in Him, would always send us the dog with the bread on its mouth.

PATRONS

San Roque

SAN ROQUE WAS BORN TO A WELL–OFF FAMILY FROM THE CITY OF Montpeller, France in the year 1295. Although he had a happy childhood with his parents who taught him the basics of life, aptitude and religion, he was orphaned at a young age of twenty.

When San Roque inherited the possessions of his parents, he, out of innate and preferential love for the poor, distributed it unto the people who need it more. After doing so, he lived the life of a beggar as he journeyed towards Rome. As he traveled, he was forced to stop on Tuscany for the reason that a plague depleting the population.

When he was informed of the condition of Piacenza, wherein the same disease spreads, he immediately presented himself to aid the poor and the inflicted. After some time, he also made contact with the illness, making him vulnerable as ever.

He was not given the chance to be cured, because of the apparent sickness engulfing him. The lack of respect and kindness from the upper society he once belonged to made him seek sanctuary in the woods. He survived in a day–to–day basis while living in a hut, on water from a nearby spring and on bread that is given miraculously.

It was God, who provided San Roque the food for his everyday consumption, through the dog that delivers the bread from his rich master. But the dog’s owner noticed the unnatural, habitual actions of the dog, which carries a piece of bread in his mouth everyday, and goes off to the woods. One day, he followed the dog in order to know where the food is brought. At the moment the rich man saw San Roque, his heart was moved with pity for his stature. He opened his house for the poor man, and at the same time, gave him medications. Through all the pain, San Roque was able to return to his hometown in France.

But he came back in his own country unknown, unaccepted, and unimportant. He was even mistaken to be an enemy of their state. Worse, the judge that was his friend had him convicted when he was not able to explain his side.

San Roque experienced numerous struggles in his life behind bars. Yet, amidst the vast difficulties, he offered his life to God through the acceptance of His will.

San Roque died at a tender age of thirty–two. But soon after his death, several stories of miracles were told, both during and after his life. People say that he had cured a lot of people with different kind of illnesses. Even some say that, San Roque’s guidance and constant mediation between us and God does wonders, even in the middle of several crises.

It is only fit for a community beset with political, social, economical and environmental woes to have San Roque as a patron. In perilous times, we can always ask him to pray for us to the God.

Nuestra Señora De La Nieva

IT WAS IN 1380 THAT A MIRACULOUS IMAGE OF THE VIRGIN MARY appeared to a shepherd who goes by the name of Pedro de San Buenaventura. It is unknown if this certain Pedro de San Buenaventura is his real name, or if this was a pseudonym.

One day, as he was tending his livestock, the Virgin Mary ordered her through a voice to visit the Bishop and ask him to tell him about the image of Mary on the rocks. Pedro immediately went to church, but the See did not believe in him right away.

As Pedro, the Bishop, and the whole town went to see the image, they sensed a fragrance that was incomparable to any scent. Everyone was amazed with the miracle that transpired. After which, they placed the image inside the church for safekeeping. Up to now, the image remains flawless from any impending damages.

The Virgin’s apparition was first called as Virgen de la Soterrana, because it was obtained from the land. Since then, several miracles have taken place through the Nuestra Señora de la Nieva. These wonders were not only seen in times of turmoil, nor only in times of distress but in times of peace, a peace in the son of the Señora.


FIESTA DAY
August 16

PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL CHAIRPERSON
Mr. Patrick Dela Cruz

 

CHURCH SERVICES

MASSES
Mondays to Fridays: 5: 30 AM, 6: 15 AM, 7: 00 AM; 6: 00PM
Wednesdays: 5: 30 AM, 6: 15 AM, 7: 00 AM; 5: 00 PM, & 6: 00 PM
Saturdays: 5: 30 AM, 6: 15 AM, 7: 00 AM & 7: 00 PM
Sundays: 4: 30 AM, 5: 30 AM, 6: 30 AM, 7: 45 AM, 9: 00 AM, 10: 15 AM, 3: 00 PM, 4: 15 PM, 5: 30 PM, 6: 45 PM, 8: 00 PM

BAPTISM
Sundays: 11: 00 AM
Saturdays (by schedule): 11: 00 AM

CONFESSION
Wednesdays & Fridays: 6: 45 PM

CONFIRMATION
Every 4th Saturday
Seminar: 8: 00 AM
Rites: 10: 00 AM

MATRIMONY
Tuesdays to Saturdays (by Appointment)

CONTACT NUMBERS
Telephone: 288 – 5252

 

Subscribe

Subscribe to received latest news and events

Make a Donation

Thank you for your donation.